Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Booksigning in Binghamton

I was contacted months ago by a friend, author Kevin Lucia , about doing the third annual Broome County Catholic Schools Barnes & Noble Book Fair.

It is an honor.

Aside from me, I will be sharing a table with critically acclaimed YA novelist, Claudia Gabel.

This will take place on Saturday, February 13th, at the Barnes & Noble in Vestal, NY ( 2443 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850. 607-770-9505).

The event raises money for Catholic schools in the area.

There will be events and activities all day long, from open mike for poetry written and read by students, as well as some contests, and -- of course -- book signings by Claudia and myself, which begins at 5:00 PM.

If you know anyone who lives in the Binghamton (Vestal) area, feel free to share the information. The more people that come out and buy books, the more money the schools will raise. It's a good, worthy cause. Support is essential!

It's a long drive. 172 miles one way. I'll take prayers for wonderful, sunny weather. Those who know me -- know what I drive -- know that my roller-skate of a car needs dry pavement to keep all four wheels on the road at all times :-)

Again, feel free to share this information with friends and family in the area!

Take care!

Thomas Phillips,
Author of The Molech Prophecy

No comments: